The Phantom of the Opera
歌剧魅影----台词2
你曾是我的伙伴You were once My one companion
你曾是最重要的人You were all that mattered
然而我的世界破碎了Then my world was shattered
真希望你能在这里Wishing you were somehow here again
真希望你能听见Wishing you were somehow near
有时好像,我只是作了个梦Sometimes it seemed If I just dreamed
而你会在这里Somehow you would be here
真希望能再次听见你的声音Wishing I could hear your voice again
却知道我再也听不见Knowing that I never would
梦见你,并无法帮助我Dreaming of you Won't help me to do
去做所有我梦想能做的事All that you dreamed I could
哀悼的钟声和肃穆的天使雕像Passing bells and sculpted angels
既冰冷又巨大Cold and monumental
对你而言,似乎并不恰当Seem for you The wrong companions
你曾是温暖且和蔼的You were warm and gentle
我已抑制泪水多年Too many years Fighting back tears
为何过去不能就这么死去Why can't the past just die?
真希望你能在这里Wishing you were somehow here again
我知道我们必须说再见Knowing we must say goodbye
试着去宽恕...教我如何生存 Try to forgive Teach me to live
给我尝试的力量 Give me the strength to try
不再有回忆、无声的泪水 No more memories No more silent tears
不再凝望...No more gazing across
过去的岁月 The wasted years
帮助我说...Help me say
漂泊徘徊的孩子,迷惘又无助 Wandering child So lost, so helpless
渴望我的引领 Yearning for my guidance
天使...或父亲?朋友...或幽灵?Angel or father Friend or phantom?
是谁在那里凝望?- Who is it there staring?
你忘了你的天使?- Have you forgotten your angel?
天使,说话吧...我是如此思念Angel, oh, speak What endless longings
这深沉的低语回音 Echo in this whisper
你已孤单徘徊太久Too long you've wandered in winter
远离了我看顾的目光Far from my fathering gaze
我的心疯狂地抗拒着你- Wildly, my mind beats against you
你抗拒... You resist
然而灵魂却服从- Yet the soul obeys
拒绝真正的美丽- Turning from true beauty
请来到我身旁,陌生的天使- Come to your strange angel
别逼我这么做Don't make me do this.
我吓坏了It scares me.
别让我经历这烈焰般的考验Don't put me through this ordeal by fire.
我们会被永远分开We'll be parted forever.
他不会放我走的He won't let me go.
我曾作过的梦What I once used to dream...
现在令我不安...I now dread.
他会永远在那He'll always be there
在我脑海里唱歌Singing songs in my head
你自己说过You said yourself
他只不过是个凡人He was nothing but a man
然而只要他活着Yet while he lives
他就会缠着我们He will haunt us
到我们死去为止Till we're dead
一切纠结难解Twisted every way
我该如何选择?What answer can I give?
我痛恨中断乐趣I hate to have to cut the fun short
但玩笑日渐乏味But the joke's wearing thin
你必须付出代价You will have to pay the bill
征服是必然的Conquest is assured
希望我不会忘形大笑If I do not forget myself and laugh
在她脑里没有别的想法No thoughts within her head
只有欣喜的想法But thoughts of joy
在她心中不再有梦想No dreams within her heart
你来到这里You have come here
追寻你最深沉的冲动In pursuit of your deepest urge
追寻那愿望,那在此之前In pursuit of that wish Which till now
一直是安静...Has been silent
无声的Silent
我已让你见识I have brought you
这激情将融化并结合That our passions may fuse and merge
在你心中,你早已屈服于我In your mind You've already succumbed to me
放下所有防备,彻底屈服于我Dropped all defenses Completely succumbed to me
现在你跟我在一起,没有二心Now you are here with me, No second thoughts
0 comments:
Post a Comment